|Swatch, founded in 1981, has released thousands of unique designs over the last 30 years which have become collector’s items, important relics of their time. Our collection is one of the most sought after on the market for its diverse assortment, and the fact that every piece is vintage deadstock - meaning an original design manufactured in the 80’s and 90’s, in superior condition, that has never been worn.
Vintage 1996 Swatch Atlanta Volunteer analog quartz wristwatch featuring a bright blue face with novelty arrow hands in lime green and orange. Matching lime green plastic border. Vinyl band printed with the logo for the Atlanta Olympics in gold and a foliate design in shades of blue and gold. Shock-resistant and water-resistant up to 100 feet. Comes in a vintage Swatch case with instruction manual. Made in Switzerland.
This hand-picked California Select piece is vintage deadstock, meaning it is in superior condition and has never been used or worn. We find these unique pieces all over the world, one by one.
Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
• Measurements: 1.25" diameter
• No warranty is available for this item, however we do guarantee that it is in working condition at the time of sale.
• This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece. Please read item description and measurements carefully prior to purchasing.
• This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.
• For more information about any vintage item, click here to contact us.