|Vintage 1970’s square scarf featuring a lady in a hat and pearls at a table with a glass of wine and a vase of flowers, in red, blue, yellow, and green on sheer, white polyester chiffon. NOTE: Three very faint spots, not very noticeable.
Each California Select vintage piece was hand-picked by one of our tastemakers. We find these unique pieces all over the world, one by one.
Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
• Measurements: 20.25" x 20.5"
• This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece. Please read item description and measurements carefully prior to purchasing.
• Due to the nature of vintage items, there may be slight wear and tear due to age. Any major flaws will be noted in the description.
• Vintage items are dry cleaned and repaired to the best of our ability, although variances are to be expected as they are part of the individuality of the item.
• This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.
• For more information about any vintage item, click here to contact us.