|Our tees undergo a unique threadbare process, making each one perfectly soft and thin.
Vintage 1980 Kentucky Bar Association Convention t-shirt featuring an image of a figure and a dove and the phrase, “I Jogged to Justice” in white on red cotton/poly. Unisex sizing. NOTE: Mended spot above figure’s head. Screen print shows fading and fabric shows overall pilling due to age.
Each California Select vintage piece was hand-picked by one of our tastemakers. We find these unique pieces all over the world, one by one.
Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
• Measurements: Bust: 21", Waist: 21", Hips: 21", Length: 28.25"
• All measurements are taken lying flat. Please double for Bust, Waist, and Hips.
• This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece. Please read item description and measurements carefully prior to purchasing.
• Due to the nature of vintage garments, there may be slight wear and tear due to age. Any major flaws will be noted in the description.
• Vintage items are dry cleaned and repaired to the best of our ability, although variances are to be expected as they are part of the individuality of the item.
• This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.
• For more information about any vintage item, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.