|Our tees undergo a unique threadbare process, making each one perfectly soft and thin.
Vintage 1990 Detroit Pistons t-shirt featuring an image of the cover of the Detroit Free Press with the headline and text, “Sweet Repeat: Vinnie’s clutch basket gives Pistons back-to-back NBA titles” and an image of the team celebrating, on tan cotton/poly. Unisex sizing. NOTE: .5” faintly bleached spot at left of image, not very noticeable. Size marked L, but measurements indicate more of a M/L.
Each California Select vintage piece was hand-picked by one of our tastemakers. We find these unique pieces all over the world, one by one.
Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
• Measurements: Bust: 19.75", Waist: 19.5", Hips: 19.75", Length: 26.25"
• All measurements are taken lying flat. Please double for Bust, Waist, and Hips.
• This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece. Please read item description and measurements carefully prior to purchasing.
• Due to the nature of vintage garments, there may be slight wear and tear due to age. Any major flaws will be noted in the description.
• Vintage items are dry cleaned and repaired to the best of our ability, although variances are to be expected as they are part of the individuality of the item.
• This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.
• For more information about any vintage item, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.