|Deadstock vintage 1980’s Comex sunglasses featuring vaguely pentagon-shaped lenses and an ombre plastic frame in clear and brown with faint blue stripes. Silver-toned detail and etched chevrons at arms. Grey tinted lenses. Made in France.
Each California Select vintage piece was hand-picked by one of our tastemakers. We find these unique pieces all over the world, one by one.
Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
• Measurements: Lens width: 50mm, Bridge width: 18mm, Overall length of arm: 135mm
• This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece. Please read item description carefully prior to purchasing.
• Vintage items are cleaned and repaired to the best of our ability, although variances are to be expected as they are part of the individuality of the item.
• This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.
• For more information about any vintage item, click here to contact us.