|Vintage 1980’s Howe Athletic Apparel hooded varsity jacket featuring hunter green wool blend. Gold-lined hood that had a large green and gold “Amy” patch at back when unzipped. “92” gold and green patch at left sleeve. Tan leather trimmed pockets. Black nylon lining. Green and gold ribbing at wrists and bottom hem. Snap button closure at front. NOTE: Ribbing is a bit furry, not very noticeable.
Each California Select vintage piece was hand-picked by one of our tastemakers. We find these unique pieces all over the world, one by one.
Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
• Measurements: Bust: 25.25", Waist: 23.25", Hips: 19.5", Length: 31.25"
• All measurements are taken lying flat. Please double for Bust, Waist, and Hips.
• This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece. Please read item description and measurements carefully prior to purchasing.
• Due to the nature of vintage garments, there may be slight wear and tear due to age. Any major flaws will be noted in the description.
• Vintage items are dry cleaned and repaired to the best of our ability, although variances are to be expected as they are part of the individuality of the item.
• This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.
• For more information about any vintage item, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.