|Swatch, founded in 1981, has released thousands of unique designs over the last 30 years which have become collector’s items, important relics of their time. Our collection is one of the most sought after on the market for its diverse assortment, and the fact that every piece is vintage deadstock - meaning an original design manufactured in the 80’s and 90’s, in superior condition, that has never been worn.
Deadstock vintage 1992 Swatch Tailleur analog quartz wristwatch featuring a metallic brass-colored circle at center surrounded by twelve smaller brass circles and a border, on a face with a plaid print in shades of royal blue, green, yellow, and grey. Black and pale yellow hands. Translucent smoke grey plastic border. Vinyl band with the same plaid print at a slightly larger scale. Shock-resistant and water-resistant to 100 feet. Installed with a brand new battery and comes in a vintage Swatch case with instruction manual. Made in Switzerland.
Each California Select vintage piece was hand-picked by one of our tastemakers. We find these unique pieces all over the world, one by one.
Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
• Measurements: 1.25" diameter
• No warranty is available for this item, however we do guarantee that it is in working condition at the time of sale.
• This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece. Please read item description and measurements carefully prior to purchasing.
• Vintage items are cleaned and repaired to the best of our ability, although variances are to be expected as they are part of the individuality of the item.
• This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.
• For more information about any vintage item, click here to contact us.