|Swatch, founded in 1981, has released thousands of unique designs over the last 30 years which have become collector’s items, important relics of their time. Our collection is one of the most sought after on the market for its diverse assortment, and the fact that every piece is vintage deadstock - meaning an original design manufactured in the 80’s and 90’s, in superior condition, that has never been worn.
Deadstock vintage 1996 Swatch World Solar Italy analog quartz wristwatch featuring a white silhouette of a figure and the text, “WORLD TOUR” on a black face. Vinyl band features the same image with the values reversed, as well as an image of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Battery is re-charged by the sun. Shock-resistant and water-resistant up to 100 feet. Made in Switzerland. Comes with original packaging and instructions.
This hand-picked California Select piece is vintage deadstock, meaning it is in superior condition and has never been used or worn. We find these unique pieces all over the world, one by one.
Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
• Measurements: 1.25" diameter
• No warranty is available for this item, however we do guarantee that it is in working condition at the time of sale.
• This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece. Please read item description and measurements carefully prior to purchasing.
• This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.
• For more information about any vintage item, click here to contact us.