|Tic-Tac-Toe brands have been manufacturing shoes, boots and slippers from their Gloverville, New York factory for long enough to understand what it means to make premium quality footwear (four generations worth). Their methods from design, to stitching, tanning, insoles, uppers and final construction are all overseen and executed in the U.S., and have resulted in making them the premiere professionals choice in dance shoes. With a range of items for such specific and mind-blowing tasks as square dancing, latin ballroom dancing and even organ playing, each Tic-Tac-Toe offers amazing comfort and support and a classic American style that works on and off the dance floor.
"These dress shoes are a great version of an early sixties formal pair... They're a classic pair whose styling will last."
This product is not made by American Apparel. It is part of our Multibrand collection, a curated selection of items manufactured by other companies we admire. We choose these pieces for their unique and inspiring design as well as for their superior function.
• Upper: 100% Leather construction
• Sole: 100% Leather construction
• Raised heel
• Made for American Apparel by Tic-Tac-Toes
• Unisex style with men's sizes – women order 2 sizes down
• The following products contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. The items exceeded the limit for Lead and Phthalate within requirements in Prop 65 and cannot be sold in California retail stores or online store.
See Ads featuring this style.
Find your region's sizing here.