Our tees undergo a unique threadbare process, making each one perfectly soft and thin.
Vintage 1990’s Dallas Cowboys Super Bowlt-shirt featuring a football, coach Jimmy Johnson’s name, and the phrase, “How Bout Them Cowboys!” in silver on navy cotton/poly. Unisex sizing. NOTE: Two tiny mended spots at front, not very noticeable.
Each California Select vintage piece was hand-picked by one of our tastemakers. We find these unique pieces all over the world, one by one.
Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
• Measurements: Bust: 16.75", Waist: 16", Hips: 16.5", Length: 24.5"
• All measurements are taken lying flat. Please double for Bust, Waist, and Hips.
• This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece. Please read item description and measurements carefully prior to purchasing.
• Due to the nature of vintage garments, there may be slight wear and tear due to age. Any major flaws will be noted in the description.
• Vintage items are dry cleaned and repaired to the best of our ability, although variances are to be expected as they are part of the individuality of the item.
• This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.
• For more information about any vintage item, feel free to contact us at [email protected]