|The Silk Trade
A collection of 100% silk garments curated by California Select for American Apparel. Available at select American Apparel stores worldwide and online at www.caliselect.com.
Recycled from vintage men’s button-ups, featuring overdyed brown/deep plum dip-dyed silk. Contrasting stitching. Button closure down front and at cuffs. Cropped, boxy fit.
This California Select Original piece was handmade at the American Apparel Factory in downtown Los Angeles by sewers earning a fair wage. California Select re-imagines the old, recycling fashions of the past into unique pieces that are both classic and modern at the same time.
Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
• Measurements: Bust: 24.75", Waist: 25.5", Length: 20.25"
• All measurements are taken lying flat. Please double for Bust, Waist, and Hips.
• This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece. Please read item description and measurements carefully prior to purchasing.
• Due to the nature of vintage garments, there may be slight wear and tear due to age. Any major flaws will be noted in the description.
• Vintage items are dry cleaned and repaired to the best of our ability, although variances are to be expected as they are part of the individuality of the item.
• This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.
• For more information about any vintage item, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.